Forgive me today as I have a case of the bahhumbugs.
In the past 48 hours:
- my car has broken down with very expensive repairs,
- my kid has a double ear infection,
- I’ve come down with a cold,
- my mom (who just has her thyroid removed) found out the post-op biopsy did have carcinoma (knock on wood they got it all when removing the thyroid and no further treatment is necessary),
- hospice told us my grandfather probably won’t make it through the weekend,
- and we canceled our trip (as a result) to Disneyland for my son’s birthday.
My friend Hanna suggested bad things come in 3’s, and that is 6—so hopefully I’m done for a while…
Here’s my reaction to looking at this picture: “that’s a cool nativity scene, points for the dinosaur and OH MY GOD WHERE DID THEY GET BILL AND TED DOLLS?!?
One of my favorite #Tucson landmarks! It’s no longer a hotel (now law offices) but they’ve preserved the history. Recently refinished the sign, looks great!